Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Education Specialist (m/f) 7T MR in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, join our team and be responsible for four main areas.
- You are responsible for the onsite customer training for 7T MR product configurations as well as for providing information regarding the latest scientific trends in the field
- You prepare classes, teach application specialists and customers in your specific field in cooperation with the Siemens Training Center
- You are responsible for the PLM Support; you will work closely with our global 7T R&D teams in order to integrate field feedback into future product Versions. You will participate in the product development process as well as early roll out of new features
- You support regional and/or headquarter help centers in 7T MR related questions
This position may suit you best, if you have clinical experience as well as MRI knowledge.
- You hold a degree in Medical Technology (MTRA up to PhD) with corresponding clinical experience
- You have deep MRI knowledge and experience with high field MRI systems, also you come from the clinic or research area, with at least 5 years of experience
- Clinical and research applications including protocol improvement and sequence optimization should be a part of your scope
- Staying abreast of the latest research topics and state of the art performance is a must
- You are fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel (up to 60%) is also a request
- Exceptional communication skills are required, together with presenter/trainer skills, including sales presentation skills
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Karolin Groh.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.